Are you busy and think it takes too much time and effort to prepare healthy food?
Green smoothies are the easiest and healthiest “fast food” ever. When I am really busy and don’t really have the time to prepare a nutritious meal – I make a green smoothy! It has everything in it that my body needs, the nutrients, the proteins and the fibers – it keeps me glowing and energized for hours on end. I make a big portion, put it in the fridge and even when I’m heading out on the road, away all day, I can bottle it and take it with me to enjoy later.
This recipe has
And filtered water/ice cubes
Cheers to your health!
Green Smoothies are:
- easy to make and easy to clean up afterwards
- loaded with nutrients and proteins
- full of fibers that keeps you full and satisfied
- a perfect way to reduce/eliminate cravings for unhealthy food
- a good way to balance your blood sugar
- easy to digest and assimilate
- a great way to alkalize the body helping to fight disease
- a great way to lower cholesterol naturally
- an energy booster
- boosting your immune system
- great way to help lose weight
- an easy way to get greens and fruit – in fact it is difficult to eat your way through the amounts of greens and fruits we need, but by juicing or making smoothies, its easy.
- supporting your overall health – both physical and emotional.
Cheers to your health
Oh wow, that looks sooooo good! Perfect for that, obviously beautiful day you were having!
We’ve been eating daily green smoothies for the past 2 weeks now – wonderful! Aren’t they beautiful, too??
Yes, they are so beautiful and addictive 🙂
🙂 Thank you!
I adore green smoothies – this looks so fresh and vital! Great shots! 🙂
Me too!! and thank you, Shira 🙂
This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
It’s my pleasure – thank you!!
I have to try this one of these days. 😉
Yes please do Malou – I am sure you will love them. Kids love them too btw and perfect as healthy ice cream 🙂
I tried my first green smoothie today – inspired by this one but without the mango (not available at the grocery store today) and lime. I liked it but I think I have to try it a few times to get it perfected. But thanks for the idea and inspiration!
Yay that is great, you are so welcome! Keep at it and you will soon become a green smoothie master 🙂
Pingback: Easy and delicious – drink your greens! « Anne Sture Tucker
Where did you get your blender?
I came here for a healthy boost .. I have been very lazy lately, and am getting lumpy now 😀
I am so happy you came here for a healthy boost 🙂